EMC & Safety Lab.
Project development concept: Construct safety CTDP and ISO17025 the standard laboratory power electronics professional certification
Project Development Plan:
- Establish standard safety testing, electromagnetic compatibility testing laboratories and standard equipment.
- Establish a laboratory that meets the ISO17025 standard and apply for CNAS certification.
- The safety laboratory obtained CTDP certification in accordance with UL/TUV/DeKRA 62368/60335/61347/60601.
- Establish safety certification testing services and laboratory operations.
- Combining with the project development of SDG Group and SHARE WELL Group, expand the certification standards of related products and commodity-related laws and regulations.
- Cooperate with external ESG partners to conduct independent operation development plan.